On Water Yes
Water Type Lake
Pets Allowed Yes
Smoking Allowed No
Water Details Shallow, Sandy, Rocky
About 2.5 hours from Toronto, this cottage has 3 bedrooms with a full closet in each room, 4 piece bathroom and fully equipped and modern kitchen. It sleeps 6 with extra sleeping for 3 people. The cottage is equipped with plastic plates, cups and utensils for outdoor use, and breakable plates, cups and utensils for indoor use. There is a collection of children’s books, novels, magazines, movies and arts and craft supplies. Private boat launch at the waterfront along with fishing rods, baseball mitts, canoe (2 lifejackets) and other sporting goods are available at no extra charge.
• Superb privacy – over 100 feet of shoreline and well treed area
• Very private cottage on a quiet motorized lake
• Beautifully renovated 3 bedrooms, 4 piece bath with full kitchen and dining room
• Enjoy a quiet evening surrounded by mature trees
• Excellent swimming – sand/rock beach and shallow water off the dock
• Clean lake for fishing
• Completely winterized with running water and heating
• Short 10 min. drive to grocery store, bank, LCBO.
• Close to Algonquin Provincial Park.
• Numerous scenic drives and hiking / biking trails
• Approximately 2.5 hours from Toronto, 1 hour east of Peterborough or north of Belleville, 30 minutes south of Bancroft.
• Private boat launch
• Walking trails within 2.5 km.
• Majority of the cottage has been recently and beautifully renovated
• Pine interior with 1600 square feet of living space
• Main floors with all hardwood flooring: 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dinning area, sitting area, bathroom
• Open living room, dining and kitchen
• The kitchen is spacious and has been beautifully renovated
• Large windows in the living room providing plenty of natural light
• Window in every room
• Patio doors lead outdoors and provide plenty of light
• Fireplace in the dining room giving the place a cozy ambiance
• Pull out sofa along with regular sofa
• Lower level has been beautifully renovated with new wood stove in the living room with sitting areas that provide more common area.
• 1 acre of private property
• large open yard with plenty of mature and young trees
• great for gem of football or baseball
• 2 full decks with BBQ, eating area and patio chairs
• massive fire pit with Muskoka chairs and benches
• Jordan Lake is about 1 mile long.
• There are less than 40 cottages on the lake.
• Across the lake there are about 6 cottages, along with a shoreline of vacant land and small islands.
• Plenty of wildlife
• Fishing: Large Mouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rock Bass and Brown Bullhead
|Nightly||Weekend||Long Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
Jun 25, 2016 to Sep 05, 2016
High Season Rates
Oct 11, 2016 to May 19, 2017
May 20, 2016 to Jun 24, 2016
Low Season Rates
Based on 6 people. $100.00/extra person. Max. 9 people
High Season/Summer: $1550.00/wk.
Mid-Season (May, June, September & October – 2 night min.): $1350.00/wk. or $350.00/night
Off-season (November to April – 3 night min.): $1000.00/wk or $300.00/night.
Long Weekend & Holiday Season: $1050.00/wk or $350.00/night.
A 30% deposit is due to confirm rental dates at time of booking (preferred method is Interac e-Transfer).
Outstanding balance + $500.00 Security Deposit is due 28 days (4 weeks) prior to checking in.
The Security Deposit will be returned to you by Interac e-Transfer upon check out or once the cottage and property have been inspected by the owner or his designate (within 3 business days).
Linen Service if requested: $100.00
Cleaning Service if requested: $75.00
No reviews for this listing