On Water Yes
Water Type Lake
Pets Allowed On Approval
Smoking Allowed Yes
Water Details Shallow, Sandy, Rocky
Quiet, family oriented, waterfront, housekeeping cottages for rent on 500 feet of the Upper Rideau Lake at Westport Ont.
Tackle smashing game fish (bass, pickerel/walleye, northern pike and perch) are ready to challenge the ardent fisherman with panfish aplenty for fun and excitement for all. Breathtaking views of sunsets. Blue herons, loons, mallards, humming birds, and a variety of wild birds are at your door step. Deer, red fox, raccoon, groundhog, mink and muskrat can also wander by.
Travel times from:Ottawa-1hr, Toronto-2.5hrs, Montreal-3hrs,
US Route 81/Thousand Islands – 1hr.
Reservations required. NO PETS allowed without prior approval.
– 1, 2 or 3 bedroom, housekeeping cottages,(sleep 4 to 6 people)
– beds have pillows, blankets and comforters.(linens not included)
– heated by space heater or fireplace
– 3 piece bath (shower, toilet and sink)
– fully equipped kitchen, with stove, micro wave, fridge, coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans etc.
– drinking water on tap.
– children’s large, shaded sand box,
– good swimming plus a swimming raft.
– gas or charcoal BBQ.(fuel extra)
– lawn darts, croquet, boche balls available.
– lawn furniture and picnic table
On-site facilities available for rent include:
– boat docking, includes launch and trailer storage
– fishing boats and motors(6 or 15hp), electric trolling motor.
– canoe, doubles kayak, or pedal boat
– water ski, tube or knee board (115hp boat)
– linens available, or bring your own.
Off-site facilities within 3 kms include:
– 5 restaurants
– 2 golf courses
– hiking trails – Foley Mountain Conservation Area
– shopping and grocery stores
– sea food and bake shops
– 2 Medical centres, doctors & dentist
Weekly Rentals are available from May to October.
Daily Rentals are available, 2 day minimum, 3 days for long weekends.
|Nightly||Weekend||Long Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
Jun 25, 2016 to Sep 05, 2016
High Season Rates
|$ 165.00||-||-||$ 820.00||-||2 Nights|
Oct 11, 2016 to May 19, 2017
|$ 130.00||-||-||$ 655.00||-||2 Nights|
May 20, 2016 to Jun 24, 2016
Low Season Rates
|$ 145.00||-||-||$ 725.00||-||2 Nights|
E X T R A S
Linens & Towels: $15/bed(includes sheets + bath & kitchen towels).
Extra charges: WEEKLY 3-DAY DAILY
DOCKING FEE: for those bringing their own boat(s)
$55 $25 $10
BOATS AND MOTORS: WEEKLY 3-DAY DAILY
-6HP Johnson $250 $150 $60
-15HP Mercury $330 $200 $80
-Elec. Trolling $40 $10
BOATS ONLY: WEEKLY 3-DAY DAILY
Row boat $120 $75 $30
Canoe or Kayak $20/half day, $30
Pedal Boat $20/half day, $30
Water skiing, knee board & Tubing 115hp:
$60 1st hour, $40/hr for 2nd or 3rd hours.(includes driver)
-The deposit for weekend bookings is $200 with the balance due on arrival.
-The weekly deposit is $100 with the balance of the cottage rental due MAY 1st.
-Taxes, charges for extras, or refunds on U.S. exchange rates are payable on your arrival.
-Rates for cottage #4 and #5 are for up to 4 people. All other cottage rates are for up to 6 people.
-Charges for an extra person are: $20/day, $100/week.
-The total number of people in your party must be shown when booking.
REFUND POLICY: A $100/week administration fee is charged on all cancellations.
Cancellations after May 1st - refund is subject to re-rental of the cottage, less administration fee.
DAY GUESTS are allowed, between 9am and 9pm.
All OVERNIGHT GUESTS must be registered in the office before 9pm.
NO PETS ALLOWED: Please inform all members in your party, and any visitors, to leave their pets at home.
No reviews for this listing