On Water No
Water Type None
Pets Allowed No
Smoking Allowed No
Close to Ski
Welcome to Sun Peaks, British Columbia’s premier destination mountain resort. The Blue Jay Chalet is a 6,000 sq. ft. mountain accommodation with two suites and the ability to sleep 24 people. Both suites offer radiant floor heat, a hot tub, pool table and a jacuzzi bath. Located on Burfield Drive the Blue Jay Chalet is a short walk to the Burfield chairlift and ski-in from Mt. Morrisey.
Rent both one or both suites.
The 2,000 sq. ft. living space of this suite has room for 12 people. This unit has two bathrooms, a fully stocked kitchen with outdoor BBQ, all linens and paper products, a ski locker, hot tub, four bedrooms, carpet and tile floors, gas fireplace, TV, VCR, DVD, pool table, cell phone service and wireless high-speed, washer/dryer and an awesome view of the ski hill.
• Microwave, free standing oven with 2 oven racks and flat top stove, sink, dishwasher, 20 cubic ft. fridge with manual ice maker, BBQ and BBQ utensils, table to seat 10, island counter with 4 stools.
• Oven mitts, 3 hot pads, 16 placemats, 4 tea towels with clothes, pot scrubber, cutting board.
• Roasting pan (with lid), 3 frying pans (1 stainless steel with copper bottom, 2 Teflon), 6 Lagostina saucepans, 2 large pots with lids.
• Popcorn maker, coffee grinder, 4 slot toaster, electric kettle (1.8L), blender, 12 cup coffee maker, and coffee thermos.
• 4 canisters with an assortment of sugar, tea, coffee, popcorn and hot chocolate.
• Paper towels, saran wrap, aluminum foil, dishwasher soap, dish soap, garbage bags, recycle bin, wooden salt and pepper shakers, 1 vase.
• 16 coffee mugs, 10 small glasses, 14 pint glasses, 12 wine glasses, 16 large plates, 16 saucers, and 16 large bowls.
• 2 juice jugs, sugar/cream containers, tea pot, 2 medium size glass bowls, 5 metal bowls, 3 plastic bowls, 1 casserole dish, colander, sieve, large graters.
• Assorted baking sheets and pans, Pizza Pan, measuring spoons.
• Egg whip, 3 flippers, 2 wooden spoons, basting brush, pizza cutter, potato peeler, wooden fork, tongs, potato masher, bottle opener, wine opener, large meat fork, ice cream scoop, spaghetti ladle, zestier, garlic press, 2 soup ladles, 4 large serving spoons, 16 set of silverware, 16 steak knives, serrated knives, and a wooden salad bowl with tongs.
|Nightly||Weekend||Long Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
May 20, 2016 to Jun 24, 2016
Low Season Rates
|$ 425.00||-||-||$ 2,975.00||-||-|
Nov. 16 to Dec. 16, 2011- $425/night - 3 night minimum
Dec. 17, 2011to Jan. 2, 2012 - $500/night - 5 night minimum
Jan. 3 to April 9, 2012 - $425/night - 3 night minimum
April 10 to Nov. 16, 2012 - $350/night - 2 night minimum
No reviews for this listing