On Water Yes
Water Type Lake
Pets Allowed Yes
Smoking Allowed No
Water Details Deep, Shallow, Sandy
Perfect for a large family or for families to share
It was one of the original properties on the point. It has a feel of history as well as awesome views and has sun all day (sunrise to sunset). It also has lots of dock space with a protected sandy-bottom swimming area for kids.
Highlights of the property include, the following:
– Full open kitchen with huge “eat at” island and all appliances
– Muskoka Room (screened in porch outdoor dining & living space)
– large indoor living and dining rooms
– two bedrooms (one with ensuite)
– two bathrooms (2 piece and 4 piece)
– stone fireplace
– awesome views with sunset from main cottage and wrap around deck
– a main Bunkie which attaches to the main house by the wood deck sleeps 2 , high ceilings and has its own bathroom ( 3 piece) and fireplace.
– separate building for laundry
– kids cabin has three bedrooms with small screened in porch (sleeps six)
– short walk to outside door of main house large bathroom
– large jungle gym and sandbox, behind the kid’s cabin (large distance from water for safer play)
Newly renovated boathouse, which is not a boathouse, but basically a separate cottage. The renovation was a feature on HDTV’s Design Inc.show (the episode was called Currie’s Boathouse).
– it has four bedrooms upstairs that can sleep ten
– there is a 2 piece bathroom
– the main floor is all open concept with full kitchen, large L-shaped “eat at” bar/peninsula , all appliances
– dining room & living room area are basically right on the water with windows all around (you feel like you are living inside a beautiful landscape painting)
– there is a covered Boat Port and also single slip Boathouse.
-satelite TV in main house area
-most mattresses and all linens including duvets are no more than 4 years old
As well if you go to www.designinc.ca click on Rooms and then look under season 2 “Currie’s boathouse” there are a couple of pictures there.
This is a very special and beautiful place. Five generations of our family have spent their summers here. We are very excited to share this place with a families who would enjoy the peace and happiness Kawaba brings.
|Nightly||Weekend||Long Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
Jun 25, 2016 to Sep 05, 2016
High Season Rates
|-||-||-||$ 9,000.00||-||7 Nights|
It is available from July 26, 2014 onward, regular season rate is $9000 per week. Price is negotiable depending on # of days and people
No reviews for this listing