On Water Yes
Water Type Lake
Pets Allowed On Approval
Smoking Allowed No
Water Details Deep, Shallow, Sandy
This Luxurious Cottage is situated on the highest point of the area, looking out onto Jack’s Lake. It is surrounded by forest, so it is a peaceful view of mature trees and the lake. The Cottage is brand new with upgraded features, including higher end appliances and furniture.
Region: Kawartha Lakes
Nearest Town: Apsley & 15 km.
Nearest City: Peterborough & 75km.
Nearest Large City: Peterborough & 75 km.
Nearest Hospital: Quinte Healthcare Corporation North Hastings, Bancroft & 57 km.
Body of water: Jack’s Lake
Ski Area: Kawartha Nordic Ski Club & 20 km.
• Master Bedroom: Ground floor, easy access. 1 Queen Bed with Private Large master 4 piece ensuite including large standing shower, separate free standing soaker tub. The Master bedroom has a private sliding door access to its own deck.
• Bedroom # 2 : 2nd Level Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed. This room has a lake view.
• Bedroom # 3: 2nd Level Bedroom with 2 Single Beds.
• 1 Large Sectional Sofa, and also Extra Air Mattresses Available
• 1st Level Master Bathroom – Large 4 piece Bathroom – Separate standing shower and free standing tub
• Bathroom # 2 : 1st Level Powder Room – 2 Piece Bathroom (attached to laundry room)
• Bathroom # 3 : 2nd Level Main Bathroom- Large 3 Piece Bathroom – Large standing shower (Skylight in Bathroom)
Well Water- Drinkable. Potable Drinking Water System set up in Kitchen area (bottled water recommended).
Upper Level Has Large Family Room/Games Room – Large sectional Sofa, Flat screen T.V. for movies or gaming available. Foosball Table for use. Additional Table and chairs for game-board / Playing Card Use.
Large Propane Fireplace on Main Floor in Main Living area. Seating area open to kitchen area, and Large windows providing a lot of natural light.
This Cottage is Hilltop Lakeview with 165’ of waterfront. Since it is on a high hilltop and surrounded by forest, it has great tranquil tree top and lake view. There is a walk down to the dock area by a mulch pathway, to a beautiful private dock with a small sandy area and chairs, overlooking the lake. There are also two marinas a short drive away for boat rentals and / or boat launching of own watercraft. There is a fire pit and chairs available for use (please bring your own firewood).
• 4 Parking Spots
• 20’ Dock
• 2 Decks: 1 small 6ft X 12ft outside of Master Bedroom
2nd is 6ft X 20ft and is attached to a screened in Porch with dinning table, and access to kitchen.
• 165’ of waterfront
• Small sandy play area near dock
• Swimming area is Great – Clean, clear water from Shallow to 4’ deep at end of dock.
• Access from the Dock Ladder into the Water.
• No Weeds
• Sandy Play Area Near Dock
• Floating Lounger
• Hilltop, Lakeview
|Nightly||Weekend||Long Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
Jun 25, 2016 to Sep 05, 2016
High Season Rates
Oct 11, 2016 to May 19, 2017
May 20, 2016 to Jun 24, 2016
Low Season Rates
Based on 8 people. $100.00/additional person. 8 Adults/10 people max.
High Season/Summer: $2500.00/wk. or $3000.00 if the week includes a statutory long weekend
Mid-Season (May, June, September & October – 2 night min.): $ 2000.00/wk. or $400.00/night
Low Season (November to April – 2 night min.): $ 1800.00/wk or $ 300.00/night
Long Weekend & Holiday Season: $3000.00/wk or $500.00/night
A 30% deposit is due to confirm rental dates at time of booking (preferred method is Interac e-Transfer).
Outstanding balance + $500.00 Security Deposit is due 28 days (4 weeks) prior to checking in.
The Security Deposit will be returned to you by Interac e-Transfer upon check out or once the cottage and property have been inspected by the owner or his designate (within 3 business days).
No reviews for this listing